httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Marion et Christophe JAILLET <christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: committing problem - trunk branch
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 12:10:10 GMT
Well, French version just arrived :)

Only links are missing in other languages. But sounds logical to rebuild them.

CJ

> Message du 19/05/14 13:35
> De : "Lucien Gentis"
> A : docs@httpd.apache.org
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: committing problem - trunk branch

Le 19/05/2014 13:03, André Malo a écrit :

* Lucien Gentis wrote:

Hello,

Problem committing mod_dumpio.html.fr - trunk branch

"nd" has updated allmodules.xml.fr file ( *1595686*
rev)
because mod_dumpio.xml.fr was not existing in the trunk repos.

So, I added mod_dumpio.xml.fr through "svn add" command to the repos and
committed changes.

[...]

I went through the commits and they looked fine, I think.
Maybe it was just a cache issue. Just re-add the file, it should appear
then.

nd

So I added mod_dumpio.html.fr through "svn add" command and committed the result.

> Yet, mod_dumpio.html.fr appears in http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/
>
> But If I go to http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_dumpio.html , I only see
: Available Languages:  en  |  ja , even after clearing my browser cache.