httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Comment integration questions
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 20:32:06 GMT
Hi guys,

while catching up the last years of doc cleanup (as you may have seen on the
commit lists ;-)

The comment notice "This is not a Q&A section. ..." - should it be
translatable? And should we include a sentence then, that comments in
English are preferred? (that's what I read off the wiki page).

A <noscript> block might be helful, too.
(personally I prefer putting the whole notice into a document.write block as
well)

Also, mod/{directives,quickreference}.html, /license.html and
probably /sitemap.html should have their comment section removed (the
latter already got comments, though). Thoughts?

Is there a comment notification list?

Oh, I'm just seeing why the comments don't work in my firefox. It's
configured to not send a Referer header. Seriously? Isn't there a better
way? And then raising a 404? D'oh! (Is there a discussion list about
comments.a.o somewhere?)

nd
--
If God intended people to be naked, they would be born that way.
  -- Oscar Wilde