httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Httpd Wiki] Update of "FAQ" by JeffTrawick
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:15:08 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "FAQ" page has been changed by JeffTrawick:
https://wiki.apache.org/httpd/FAQ?action=diff&rev1=35&rev2=36

Comment:
binaries -- link to list of Windows binaries

  If you are unable to build a binary for your platform, consult the Users mailing list for
recommendations.

+ Some sources for Windows binaries are documented at [[http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/platform/windows.html#down|Using
Apache HTTP Server on Microsoft Windows]].
+
  == May I use the Apache logo on my product or Web site? ==
  You may NOT use any original artwork from the Apache Software Foundation, nor make or use
modified versions of such artwork, except under the conditions in the  [[http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/|Apache
Trademark Policy]] document.