httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lucien Gentis <lucien.gen...@univ-lorraine.fr>
Subject Re: curious
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:52:27 GMT
Yes, most people have no interest to manual feedback, and they must write to the users mailing
list

So I tried to follow the notice that says : "Questions on how to manage the Apache HTTP Server
should be directed at either our IRC channel, #httpd, on Freenode, or sent to our mailing
lists"
I click on "Mailing Lists" and arrive at "http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html"
Here, I click on "User Support and Discussion"
And here, no link to write to the list, nor subscribing to it