httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Build failure
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2013 19:41:27 GMT
Hi Rich,

On 24.02.2013 19:05, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On Feb 24, 2013, at 9:50 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>
>> Getting a build failure in the 2.2 docs. I hope that this is a teddy
>> bear question and I solve it as soon as I send this, but if anyone can
>> give me a shove in the right direction ...
>

> This seems related, too:
>
>      [xslt]
> file:/Users/rbowen/devel/apache/httpd-2.2.x/docs/manual/style/xsl/common.xsl:388:66:
> Warning! Can not load requested doc:
> /Users/rbowen/devel/apache/httpd-2.2.x/docs/manual/style/lang/da.xml (No
> such file or directory)
>
> Did someone add a language and forget to add a style file?

I just now did a full 2.2. docs rebuild. Didn't run into that problem. I
also don't find any reference to "da" as a language in 2.2.

The commands I ran were:

build.sh extraclean bootstrap modulelists metafiles \
           convmap typemaps validate-xml

and

build.sh all convmap typemaps validate-xhtml

Perhaps double check whether docs and docs-build are up-to-date and
don't contain uncommitted changes.

Regards,

Rainer