httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Httpd Wiki] Update of "SeanTimmins" by SeanTimmins
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 19:57:36 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "SeanTimmins" page has been changed by SeanTimmins:
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/SeanTimmins?action=diff&rev1=4&rev2=5

  #format wiki
  #language en
  == Sean Timmins' Page ==
+
+ I am a UNIX admin (Solaris and Linux) of more than 20 years experience. I have been administering
apache http in some way since version 1.2.x.
+
+ I have recently started helping out in #httpd as a way or giving back something to the open
source community that has provided me so much over the years.

  Email: <<MailTo(ACDC stimmins AT wiley DOT com)>>
  ## You can even more obfuscate your email address by adding more uppercase letters followed
by a leading and trailing blank.