httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Httpd Wiki] Update of "SeanTimmins" by SeanTimmins
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 19:54:14 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "SeanTimmins" page has been changed by SeanTimmins:
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/SeanTimmins?action=diff&rev1=2&rev2=4

  #language en
  == Sean Timmins' Page ==

- I am a UNIX administrator with over 20 years experience. I have been administering apache
httpd in one way or another since apache 1.2.x.
-
- I recently started out helping in #httpd on freenode and after receiving help from the volunteers
in there. It is a small way in which I can give something back to the free software community
who's work I have enjoyed using since 1986
-
- Email: <<MailTo( ACDC stimmins AT wiley DOT com)>>
+ Email: <<MailTo(ACDC stimmins AT wiley DOT com)>>
  ## You can even more obfuscate your email address by adding more uppercase letters followed
by a leading and trailing blank.

  TroubleshootingVhosts