httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Httpd Wiki] Trivial Update of "FrontPage" by TimBannister
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 17:44:21 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "FrontPage" page has been changed by TimBannister:
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=81&rev2=82

Comment:
Latest release is now 2.4.x

  This is a wiki containing user-contributed recipes, tips, and tricks for the Apache HTTP
Server (aka ''Apache Web Server'' or httpd).

- As this is a public wiki, please remember to consult the [[http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/|official
documentation]] to verify what you read here.  (If something here breaks your website, sorry!)
 Nevertheless, we hope you find this information useful!
+ As this is a public wiki, please remember to consult the [[http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/|official
documentation]] to verify what you read here.  (If something here breaks your website, sorry!)
 Nevertheless, we hope you find this information useful!

  '''Discussion of the recent exploit, and its solutions, may be found [[CVE-2011-3192|here]].'''

@@ -31, +31 @@

   * [[http://httpd.apache.org/|Official Apache HTTP Server website]]
   * [[http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi|Download the latest release!]]
-  * [[http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/|Browse the official documentation]] (for the latest
release - 2.2.x)
+  * [[http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/|Browse the official documentation]] (for the latest
release - 2.4.x)
   * [[http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/BOOKS/Books+on+Apache+HTTP+Server+(httpd)|Find
books on the Apache HTTP Server]] and other ASF projects.

  You might want to look at the TitleIndex to view all the pages on this site.