From: Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com>
To: docs@httpd.apache.org; Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 3:19 PM
Subject: Re: Proposal to move docs to Apache CMS

On May 4, 2012, at 3:04 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

It'll be interesting to see how codemirror2 handles
the custom character entities in the httpd docs, but assuming
it doesn't choke there's probably an option to validate
the XML before allowing it to be submitted to the server.
I doubt that's currently turned on, but if the code
does the right thing I might be convinced to enable it.

Our build script does validation as part of the build process, too.