httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Nóirín Plunkett <noi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal to move docs to Apache CMS
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 21:00:32 GMT
On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 8:36 AM, Daniel Gruno <rumble@cord.dk> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Joe Schaefer has proposed that we move our documentation to the Apache
> CMS(?) system (or at least try it out with a copy of trunk). From what I
> have gathered with my discussion with Joe, this move would allow for
> certain different ways of managing our documentation:

I, for one, welcome our new CMS overlords :-)

Seriously though, the hassle of checking out the docs tree, finding
the build tree, remembering where I'm meant to check that out to, ...
is, well, a hassle.

I'd love to see stuff moved into the CMS, or to have some equivalently
automated way of doing stuff.

Noirin