httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Proposal to move docs to Apache CMS
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 00:34:10 GMT

> > http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html
>
> Except that that page is a nightmare to find, and only tells me what
> to do after I'm already on step three.
>
> It might not seem like much hassle to you, but it's enough to blow
> away my motivation to fix anything.

For whatever it's worth (noting much yet) Humbedooh and I have been working
to improve that page and others in that general vicinity over the last two
weeks. Hopefully it's better now and will be even better next week.

I share Andre's concerns, mostly,  I'm sure, due to ignorance about how
this all works. But I'm willing to give it a try. Whats the procedure?