httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Site analysis tools
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 17:36:26 GMT

On May 14, 2012, at 2:33 PM, Daniel Gruno wrote:

> I'm looking forward to suggestions, comments and critique as always :)
> Also, if people know of some good ways to accomplish this,
> specifically which tools we could use, I'd appreciate some insight
> into that as well.

Sorry I didn't have time to respond earlier. I agree that having actual statistics can only
help. Either it will tell us we're doing a good job, or will suggest places where we could
do better. I'm very much in favor of this approach - actually making decisions based on data,
rather than making it up as we go along.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com :: @rbowen