httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: [Result] Re: [Vote] Add commentary system to httpd docs
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 16:22:55 GMT
On 07-05-2012 18:09, Lucien GENTIS wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> Just a question :
>
> Who will moderate non-english comments (if there are such) ?

I suspect this will be a joint effort of everyone who signs up to be
moderators of the threads. As far as I can tell, there's no way for
Disqus to distinguish between a French and an English comment in terms
of notifying specific moderators, unless we want to create a new Disqus
space for each language with its own moderators.

As I don't have a clue as to how many readers use the localized versions
of our docs, it's difficult to be certain on how to progress, so I
suggest we wait until people start noticing the new comments section on
the pages, and see if there is an actual need for a separate localized
discussion space, or if we as "unified" moderators can handle it with
google translate and what not.

On that note, I'd also like to remind people that, should they be
considering becoming a moderator, it's as easy as writing a reply here
on this list, provided you have a Disqus account already.

With regards,
Daniel.