httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: [Vote] Add commentary system to httpd docs
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 10:31:34 GMT
On 04-05-2012 21:04, Igor Galić wrote:

>> [+1] Add commentary system to the trunk documentation.
>

> This may be worth a separate thread, but I'll just ask
> it here, before I forget about it:
>
> Any chance we'll see a backport of this to /current/ ?
> If so, will we display the same comments as in /trunk/ ?
>
> So long,

I think the latter question, and others similar to it, needs to be
answered before we answer the first one.

I've compiled a preliminary list of questions that we should discuss
before we start discussing bigger questions like backporting (we've only
just begun discussing using it in trunk after all :) ). The questions
I've gathered so far can be found at
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/DocsCommentSystem#Questions_for_further_discussion
, and when this vote hopefully passes and we start rolling out comment
sections to more pages in trunk, I'd appreciate if people would start
getting the ball rolling on these questions. They're not life-or-death,
as we can always change the options for our comments, but it would be
nice to have this all sorted out before we start discussing issues like
backporting it.

So, give it a read and do let me/us know here on the list what you think
about possible solutions to the questions outlined in the Wiki.

With regards,
Daniel.