httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: Comments in docs
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 08:51:03 GMT
On 04-05-2012 02:13, Kyle Hamilton wrote:

> On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Is it possible to integrate different languages? (And how do we moderate
>>> those?)
>>>

>> I expect people can post in any language. We can then use google
>> translate
>> to moderate them. That usually works well enough to understand the
>> intent.

I have made the necessary changes to the XSL files in order to
incorporate this in trunk and give it a test spin on a select number of
documents. However, before we begin such, there are a few questions that
need answering:

1) Should each individual translation of a document have its own
comments, or should they be unified for the document as a whole? ie
should there be a French and an English comments thread, or should it
just be one big happy family?

2) I assume that current/ and 2.4/ should point to the same disqus ID,
but should trunk/ also point to the same, or should we keep those
discussions separate?

With regards,
Daniel.