httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: Comments in docs
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 14:25:59 GMT
On 03-05-2012 15:54, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Does anyone know of a way to integrate a third-party comment service
> like, say, disqus or whatnot, into our docs, so that we could get direct
> feedback from our audience? Or can you think of another way that we
> might do this?

I like the general idea, but I'm unsure as to how we'd actually pull it
off. I'll do some experimentation on it during the weekend and see if
it'll actually make sense to me in our docs. If we could get the
necessary tools from infra to make it happen, then we could also
integrate it into the docs@ list with notifications when someone adds a
comment to a page, and thus quickly review new changes to the comments.

But, as said, I'll mull it over and see if I can work out a sensible
solution, and then get back to you on that.

With regards,
Daniel.