httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lucien Gentis <lucien.gen...@medecine.uhp-nancy.fr>
Subject Re: Questions for further discussion about Documentation commentary system
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 14:13:56 GMT

Le 9 mai 2012 à 15:44, Rich Bowen a écrit :

> On May 9, 2012, at 9:39 AM, Lucien Gentis wrote:
>
>> I agree.
>> I only meant that if a comment is 2.2 and 2.4 related, it should appear in each version.
>> But how could it be achieved ?
>> Each time a moderator validates a comment in 2.4 docs for example, he should verify
>> if it's also 2.2 related, and if it is, port it to 2.2
>> This could lead to big work for the moderators.
>

> Sure, but that's what we do now already. When we apply a doc change, we have to consider
what branches need the change, and make it there, otherwise the branches drift out of sync,
creating more work later.

All the thing depends on the number of comments to handle per day, hour,..., minute ?

More seriously, I don't think there will be so much, but it's difficult to evaluate their
number.

> --
> Rich Bowen
> rbowen@rcbowen.com :: @rbowen