httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Httpd Wiki] Update of "PrivacyPolicy" by DanielGruno
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 06:47:36 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "PrivacyPolicy" page has been changed by DanielGruno:
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/PrivacyPolicy?action=diff&rev1=3&rev2=4

Comment:
Removing third party section

  We use the gathered information to help us make our site more useful to visitors and to
better understand how and when our site is used.  We do not track or collect personally identifiable
information or associate gathered data with any personally identifying information from other
sources, nor do we share this data with other companies, affiliates or partners. Statistical
summaries based on the data collected may be used for publications by the Apache HTTP Project
or the Apache Software Foundation.

- == Additional tracking by third parties ==
- The  Apache HTTP Server project makes use of additional third party tools, such as the
Disqus commentary system, which itself may apply visitor tracking for  internal purposes.
For additional information about this tracking,  please refer to the [[http://docs.disqus.com/help/30/|Disqus
Privacy Policy]].
-
  == Consent ==
  By using this website, you consent to the collection of this data in the manner and for
the purpose described above.