httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Httpd Wiki] Update of "DocsCommentSystem" by DanielGruno
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 07:27:22 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "DocsCommentSystem" page has been changed by DanielGruno:
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/DocsCommentSystem?action=diff&rev1=4&rev2=5

Comment:
Added some discussion topics at the bottom of the page

  === Comment Exports ===
  Discus supports an XML export of comments. We need to decide whether we want to do exports
and if so, where to store the data. Primary reason for regular exports could be to save the
content in case that the discus service is stopped.

+ == Questions for further discussion ==
+  * Should translations have their own separate discussion threads, or should they show the
same thread as the English version?
+  * If this is adopted to other branches, should 2.4 and trunk (and possibly 2.2) be linked,
or should each branch have a separate discussion per subject?
+  * Should we do regular XML exports of the discussion, and if so, where should we store
it?
+  * Who will moderate, and how will new moderators be picked?
+  * Which approach to moderating the discussions would be best? For instance, should we approve
all comments before they are shown, and who should be allowed to comment?
+