httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Proposal to move docs to Apache CMS
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 19:04:26 GMT
It'll be interesting to see how codemirror2 handles
the custom character entities in the httpd docs, but assuming
it doesn't choke there's probably an option to validate
the XML before allowing it to be submitted to the server.

I doubt that's currently turned on, but if the code
does the right thing I might be convinced to enable it.

contributions a long, long way.