When: Monday, April 23, 2012 1:00 PM-2:00 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where: To join this Conference Call, call +1-719-867-4947 or +1-877-805-0966, pass code 185-778-7088; PDAs: +1-877-805-0966x1857787088#
Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments.
This schedules a conf call to talk about Symantec’s offer to rewrite the Apache HTTPD-related documentation.
I invite you to forward this to others that may be joining us.
- No PowerPoints or other presentation materials, we'll just talk this through, no preparation needed
- Understand the scope of the project
- Understand who from the Apache community we should work with
- Understand Apache’s timeframe for getting the rewritten documentation done
- Decide if there is merit in working together (or not), and decide on next steps