httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org>
Subject Re: Syntax Highlighting
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 10:13:46 GMT

We had some discussion on IRC, and Daniel fixed up a test with
syntax highlighting for Configuration sections. Rich suggested
we keep it with the bluish grey that we've trained people to
look for. The outcome is this:

  http://www.humbedooh.com/apache/perf-scaling.html.en#Caching%20Content

It looks very nice and subtle.

I would like to suggest we apply it to existing configs.

This is also a good chance to revisit our configuration examples
to follow our own best-practices :)

So long,