httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Daniel Ruggeri <DRugg...@primary.net>
Subject Re: Syntax Highlighting
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2012 02:00:52 GMT
On 4/27/2012 10:28 AM, Daniel Gruno wrote:
> 1) We have added a syntax highlighter in JavaScript, making it possible
> to disable the highlighting by simply disabling JavaScript for
> httpd.a.o. The files added for this are prettify.js, an ASL highlighter
> which has been heavily modified by us to accommodate our needs and
> prettify.css, which takes care of the CSS requirements and allows us to
> style each language (C, Perl, Lua and Apache Config) separately.

Do you have a few examples of different highlighters for different
languages?
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_proxy.html and
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/core.html ... seem to be great
examples of httpd config highlighting. This. Looks. Awesome.
FWIW, I noticed a little weirdness on mod_proxy.html#envsettings (where
"proxy" seems to be highlighted out of context).

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_asis.html   ... is an HTML
highlighter an option?

--
Daniel Ruggeri