httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: Syntax Highlighting
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 16:15:15 GMT
After hearing some concerns expressed over whether we could include a
GPL3 licensed script in our documentation, I have looked for alternate
solutions, and found a syntax highlighter that it Apache 2.0 licensed.

This requires a small change to the common.xsl file (revert the previous
changed and apply this new patch instead, if you want to try it out),
and two additional files, which I have placed in the trunk (a js and a
css file).

An example of a file built with this new highlighter can be seen at
http://www.humbedooh.com/apache/modguide.html.en#snippets

The syntax is still the same, although this new "test subject" is more
agile and can highlight most code without the need for importing
external language definitions;

<highlight language="c">
    static void* foo_function(bar, NULL)
    {