httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <>
Subject Re: Syntax Highlighting
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 16:15:15 GMT
After hearing some concerns expressed over whether we could include a
GPL3 licensed script in our documentation, I have looked for alternate
solutions, and found a syntax highlighter that it Apache 2.0 licensed.

This requires a small change to the common.xsl file (revert the previous
changed and apply this new patch instead, if you want to try it out),
and two additional files, which I have placed in the trunk (a js and a
css file).

An example of a file built with this new highlighter can be seen at

The syntax is still the same, although this new "test subject" is more
agile and can highlight most code without the need for importing
external language definitions;

<highlight language="c">
    static void* foo_function(bar, NULL)
        printf("Hello, world!");