httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Proposal to move docs to Apache CMS
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:21:45 GMT

On Apr 30, 2012, at 11:46 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> Thanks for heading this up. I talked with Joe about this years ago, but then never followed
up on it.

> My biggest question is whether it would require that we rewrite our XML, or if the existing
XML is already in the right DTD?

Hmm. I think I misread. are we talking about the website, or the product documentation?

The former, I can see an advantage to, but the latter I might take some convincing. We ship
those docs with the product, so maintaining them in the CMS might not be the best service
to our users.
--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com :: @rbowen