httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: open doc bugs
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2012 18:39:34 GMT
Oh did we finally set that up as an svn external?

Run ./build.sh all to build everything.

--
Rich Bowen, mobile edition

On Apr 1, 2012, at 2:20, "Daniel Gruno" <rumble@cord.dk> wrote:

> There's a build system located inside [branch]/manual/build. You basically just run build.sh,
provided you have Java and Apache Ant installed on your system. To build docs for a translation,
you just add the translation name to the build command, f.x. "./build.sh fr" for the French
translations.