httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Daniel Gruno" <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: open doc bugs
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2012 06:20:06 GMT
There's a build system located inside [branch]/manual/build. You
basically just runbuild.sh, provided you have Java and Apache Ant
installed on your system. To build docs for a translation, you just add
the translation name to the build command, f.x. "./build.sh fr" for the
French translations.

With regards,
Daniel.