httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Tim Bannister <is...@jellybaby.net>
Subject Re: Document on developing modules for 2.4 and onwards
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:53:25 GMT
On 11 Apr 2012, at 09:15, Daniel Gruno wrote:

> As per our nifty little STATUS document, it came to my attention that we were missing
an introductory segment on how to develop simple modules for httpd 2.4, so I took the liberty
of drawing up a proposal for what we could put in place for this request. The draft is located
at http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/developer/modguide.html and I would much appreciate
it if you guys could give me some feedback on whether  this will fit in as an, at least for
the time being, appropriate document to describe how to develop modules for the server.

I'm fairly new to httpd development as well as to writing for 2.4. To me, the draft is structured
well and was very easy to understand.

--
Tim Bannister – isoma@jellybaby.net