httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Tim Bannister <is...@jellybaby.net>
Subject [patch] Changes to 1.3.x docs
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 23:48:19 GMT
I've attached a patch against http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/1.3.x/htdocs/manual
(if this should go into Bugzilla, let me know and I'll do that instead).

I don't normally like (or submit) patches with a bunch of semi-related changes, but since
this is documentation not code I hope it's OK.

Here's a summary of the changes:
• Added French translation for 1.3 obsolescence message
• Added lang="en" attribute to main (English) obsolescence message
• The top index pages for alternate languages now have obsolescence messages
• Style changes for the red box (now "width: 35em" & centred)
• Fixed some pages that said the latest version was 2.2
• Updated text for modules that were already obsolete in 1.3

The include file subdirectory/header.html is replaced with header_l2.html in the top directory,
which should simplify any future maintenance work.

To clarify: the Japanese pages still have the obsolescence message in English (my Japanese
just isn't good enough). The French pages have the obsolescence message in French.

--
Tim Bannister – isoma@jellybaby.net