httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Translations
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:20:25 GMT

On Mar 21, 2012, at 10:21 AM, Vinko Vrsalovic wrote:

> I agree with everything Eduardo's said, I've tried to do some Spanish and stumbled upon
the same hurdles, and the real showstopper is the lack of reviewers.

> Is it really better to have nothing or awfully old translations than a bad one due to
lack of reviewers?

> Wouldn't it be better to let work the people who want to work?

Do you have any translations that you'd like to throw into Trunk? We'd love to have them.

I tend to think that trunk is a better place to get reviews, anyways, than patches on the
mailing list, and there seems to be at least some consensus about this in the other thread.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com :: @rbowen