httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Daniel Ruggeri <DRugg...@primary.net>
Subject Re: MoinMoin -> XML
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2012 14:41:36 GMT
On 3/23/2012 4:20 PM, Igor Galić wrote:
> So, again, I ask, no, implore: Does someone here with skills in XSLT
> (or whatever might be necessary) have the time to write a tool to
> transform our Wiki pages to httpd-docs compatible XML?

FWIW It looks like the moinmoin export of the TOC is borked...

<s1 title="PerformanceScalingUp"><p></p>
<s2 id="Performance Optimization: Scaling Up" title="Performance
Optimization: Scaling Up">
</s2>

Once I remove the table of contents, the file can be parsed fine and all
sorts of voodoo can be done to the contents. My capabilities with XSLT
are embarrassing, though, so I'll leave that to someone more skilled.

--
Daniel Ruggeri