httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lucien Gentis <lucien.gen...@medecine.uhp-nancy.fr>
Subject Re: Translations
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 06:52:22 GMT
Just to get some clarification :

I thought trunk branch of doc corresponded to the next development version of httpd (2.5 yet).

So, what version of httpd docs could we put in trunk branch for reviews ? 2.2, 2.4,...

Le 28 mars 2012 à 17:20, Rich Bowen a écrit :

> On Mar 21, 2012, at 10:21 AM, Vinko Vrsalovic wrote:
>
>> I agree with everything Eduardo's said, I've tried to do some Spanish and stumbled
upon the same hurdles, and the real showstopper is the lack of reviewers.

>> Is it really better to have nothing or awfully old translations than a bad one due
to lack of reviewers?

>> Wouldn't it be better to let work the people who want to work?
>

> Do you have any translations that you'd like to throw into Trunk? We'd love to have them.
>
> I tend to think that trunk is a better place to get reviews, anyways, than patches on
the mailing list, and there seems to be at least some consensus about this in the other thread.

> --
> Rich Bowen
> rbowen@rcbowen.com :: @rbowen
> rbowen@apache.org