httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Adding "Docs overhaul" to new_features_2_4
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:40:43 GMT
Hi docs@, hi Rich,

I think it would be nice to add a short statement about your
documentation overhaul to our novelties page about 2.4:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/new_features_2_4.html

I didn't follow the docs changes in detail, so I'm not sure what to
highlight. I remember e.g. quite some commits to improve the Rewrite
Guide, but I'm sure there is other stuff as well. Apart from the
technical improvements I think we should also highlight the docs
improvements, because IMHO there was much more work done for the docs
than when releasing 2.2.

Regards,

Rainer