httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Adding "Docs overhaul" to new_features_2_4
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:30:43 GMT
Ok, will do.

I think that the SSL portion of the docs is mostly new, too, although I don't know for certain
who worked on that.

--Rich

On Feb 20, 2012, at 9:40 AM, Rainer Jung wrote:

> Hi docs@, hi Rich,
>
> I think it would be nice to add a short statement about your documentation overhaul to
our novelties page about 2.4:

> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/new_features_2_4.html
>
> I didn't follow the docs changes in detail, so I'm not sure what to highlight. I remember
e.g. quite some commits to improve the Rewrite Guide, but I'm sure there is other stuff as
well. Apart from the technical improvements I think we should also highlight the docs improvements,
because IMHO there was much more work done for the docs than when releasing 2.2.