httpd-docs mailing list archives

From <i...@cheapwebhosting.net>
Subject Re: Translations
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 02:59:12 GMT
 Translations are always going to be in short supply. Some friends and I
 have done translations work for W3 and others.
 I think there will always be a discussion around volume vs. quality.
 I think my question has always been, which documents are most critical
 at this point, and which languages--since usage doesnt always determine
 demand. E.g. Although the Dutch speaking group are probably big users,
 they have one of the highest English speaking populations outside the
 US, so they probably wouldn't benefit as much as Spanish speaking
 population (which also happens to be spoken by a lot more countries.

 Aaron Hill
 aaronhill99@gmail.com