httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org>
Subject MoinMoin to XML
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 01:23:24 GMT

Hi folks,

for quite some time now I have on my plate to migrate a
number of documents that we have developed in the wiki
to the official documentation. I have however been
slacking off because the initial effort of creating a
new XML document seems such a high barrier to overcome.

Does anyone of you know of a (sane) way to convert
MoinMoin text, i.e.:

  http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/PerformanceScalingUp?action=raw

into generic XML? Or better yet, into our specific
flavour thereof..

It would be really awesome if we had some tool in Perl
or XSLT that would lower the barrier of migration.

So long,

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org