httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: MoinMoin to XML
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 15:04:11 GMT
* Igor Galić wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> for quite some time now I have on my plate to migrate a
> number of documents that we have developed in the wiki
> to the official documentation. I have however been
> slacking off because the initial effort of creating a
> new XML document seems such a high barrier to overcome.
>
> Does anyone of you know of a (sane) way to convert
> MoinMoin text, i.e.:
>
>   http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/PerformanceScalingUp?action=raw
>
> into generic XML? Or better yet, into our specific
> flavour thereof..
>
> It would be really awesome if we had some tool in Perl
> or XSLT that would lower the barrier of migration.

While it does not seem to be wellformed,
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/PerformanceScalingUp?mimetype=text/xml seems
to be a good starting point for a conversion tool.

(Maybe one could isolate moinmoin's xml emitter and output our format
directly, but that's probably not the best idea)

nd
--
"Solides und umfangreiches Buch"
                                          -- aus einer Rezension