httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <>
Subject [Httpd Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by RichBowen
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 11:08:57 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "FrontPage" page has been changed by RichBowen:

  As this is a public wiki, please remember to consult the [[|official
documentation]] to verify what you read here.  (If something here breaks your website, sorry!)
 Nevertheless, we hope you find this information useful!
- '''Mitigation instructions for the DoS attack may be found [[|here]]
until such time as we have a more formal write-up.'''
+ '''Discussion of the recent exploit, and its solutions, may be found [[|here]].'''
  = User-contributed content =

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message