httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org>
Subject Re: AllowOverride list is incomplete
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 20:15:11 GMT

----- Original Message -----

> On Jul 20, 2011, at 6:44 AM, Daniel Ruggeri wrote:
>
> > That's a very good point - and something I neglected to call out in
> > the email. The documentation for each directive seems correct as
> > far as overrides (or at least the ones I have spot checked). So it
> > sounds like the most straight forward solution would be to put a
> > note into the AllowOverride doc that points this fact out. As a
> > victim myself of poorly documented third party modules, the
> > modification in point four still sounds like something worth
> > pursuing some day.

> Yes, I totally agree - that would be very cool.

http://people.apache.org/~wrowe/

IIRC, wrowe's mod_cmds can do that now - we could steal the code and
put it in mod_info -- mod_cmds as such is very limited in usability
Because it's output really blows :-/

> --
> Rich Bowen
> rbowen@rcbowen.com
> rbowen@apache.org

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org
GPG: 571B 8B8A FC97 266D BDA3  EF6F 43AD 80A4 5779 3257