httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: AllowOverride list is incomplete
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:59:16 GMT

On Jul 20, 2011, at 6:44 AM, Daniel Ruggeri wrote:

> That's a very good point - and something I neglected to call out in the email. The documentation
for each directive seems correct as far as overrides (or at least the ones I have spot checked).
So it sounds like the most straight forward solution would be to put a note into the AllowOverride
doc that points this fact out. As a victim myself of poorly documented third party modules,
the modification in point four still sounds like something worth pursuing some day.

>>>    *Maybe The Right Thing to do is to implement something in mod_info that will
show the overrides and point documentation there?

Yes, I totally agree - that would be very cool.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com