httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Mads Toftum <m...@toftum.dk>
Subject Re: CMS for httpd.apache.org?
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:45:06 GMT
On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 09:34:20AM -0400, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Joe just reminded me that several months ago (gosh, it's been almost a year) I expressed
some interest in moving httpd.apache.org over to the CMS.

> Does anyone else have any interest in this undertaking, or opinions about it?

IMHO that's overkill. The site very rarely changes and there's no
shortage of people able to understand the current system.
Keeping versions up to date of (api)docs and getting modules.a.o
replaced is probably a better use of time.

vh

Mads Toftum
--
http://soulfood.dk