httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject modules.apache.org data
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 01:20:27 GMT
I've received the data from modules.apache.org, and would like to get started doing something
with it, but I'm about to leave on family vacation, and won't realistically even look at it
until July. I'd be glad to send it to the individuals who have expressed interest in this
project, but can't post it to the mailing list in its raw form because it contains the site
account information.

There are currently two proposals out there - that we generate XML from the data, and from
that generate the HTML for a site, or that we do a FOAF-based solution. I don't have a strong
preference for one or the other, although I think each has advantages.

Let me know if you'd like to receive a copy of the data.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com