httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <>
Subject Re: Weirdness in the documentation
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 20:00:50 GMT

On 18 Jun 2011, at 20:32, Rich Bowen wrote:

> Today I noticed that there's some kind of weirdness with non-printable characters in
the documentation. See attached screenshot.
> Was there a recent change to the XSLT files?

Doesn't look like it from a glance at the svn.  No change to the XSLT since 2009.
More likely the server suddenly started incorrectly sending it as utf-8.

However, that does beg the question: shouldn't we move to utf-8, at least for trunk?
How has infra handled multiple charsets in the past?

Nick Kew

Available for work, contract or permanent

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message