httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lee Fisher <blib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modules.apache.org
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:41:32 GMT
Has anyone who has this tarball figured out the proper way to load up
the MySQL blob? I'm still blocked on this part. :-(

If the OOo people have a solution for their new Extensions site, maybe
the same thing should be used for this Modules site?

Personally, I'd rather the owners upload their own DOAP file to a wiki,
and add it to a set of Categories (by platform, by httpd version, by
feature grouping, etc.) that you maintain. Searching the wiki and
browsing the categories would make it easy to find the module you want.