httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: modules.apache.org data
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 22:37:43 GMT
On 6/22/2011 8:20 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> I've received the data from modules.apache.org, and would like to get started doing something
with it, but I'm about to leave on family vacation, and won't realistically even look at it
until July. I'd be glad to send it to the individuals who have expressed interest in this
project, but can't post it to the mailing list in its raw form because it contains the site
account information.

> There are currently two proposals out there - that we generate XML from the data, and
from that generate the HTML for a site, or that we do a FOAF-based solution. I don't have
a strong preference for one or the other, although I think each has advantages.

> Let me know if you'd like to receive a copy of the data.

Just a quick update.  The spam rate turns out to be very low, and so
is the submission rate, averaging 1/month per to Adam.  DOAP records
that the developers could update more frequently seems like a good
idea, and putting this up in a sheltered instance with php would be
a good short term solution.