httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Mads Toftum <m...@toftum.dk>
Subject Re: modules.apache.org data
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 06:06:42 GMT
On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 09:20:27PM -0400, Rich Bowen wrote:
> I've received the data from modules.apache.org, and would like to get started doing something
with it, but I'm about to leave on family vacation, and won't realistically even look at it
until July. I'd be glad to send it to the individuals who have expressed interest in this
project, but can't post it to the mailing list in its raw form because it contains the site
account information.

Yeah, wrong time of the year for it.

> There are currently two proposals out there - that we generate XML from the data, and
from that generate the HTML for a site, or that we do a FOAF-based solution. I don't have
a strong preference for one or the other, although I think each has advantages.

I must have missed the FOAF suggestion - where was that?

> Let me know if you'd like to receive a copy of the data.

Yes please.

vh

Mads Toftum
--