httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <>
Subject Re: Weirdness in the documentation
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 19:57:55 GMT is showing the wrong characters, too,
for every accented character. Anybody know if a configuration change was recently made on Looks like it might be a charset problem.

The problem does not show up on my local copy of the docs, which is also svn HEAD.

On Jun 18, 2011, at 3:32 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> Today I noticed that there's some kind of weirdness with non-printable characters in
the documentation. See attached screenshot.
> Was there a recent change to the XSLT files?

Rich Bowen

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message