httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Modules.apache.org
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:03:54 GMT
There's been some discussion, at the PMC level, of trying, once again, to assume control of
modules.apache.org. wrowe has recommended that we don't take any firm action until we have
at least three people that would be willing to be involved in assuming that responsibility.
So far myself and Igor Galić have indicated interest.

There are several possible courses, but the most likely at the moment seems to be that we
would maintain some set of static pages, rather than develop a PHP/mod_perl/Python/CGI/whatever
dynamic app. However, I think this is still open to discussion, depending on who is interested
in participating.

Any takers?

--
Rich Bowen