httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ABOUT_APACHE
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:16:43 GMT

On Mar 29, 2011, at 4:17 AM, Nick Kew wrote:

> On 29 Mar 2011, at 03:10, Rich Bowen wrote:
>
>> I've taken a first cut at it. As I said in the commit message, I'm always very reluctant
to tinker with a file that's all about giving people credit, so please feel free to revert
if you think I've slighted someone.

> Lots of names listed current but look more like emeritus!
> Would a filter applied to one year of {dev list + svn + bugzilla}
> be a sufficiently cautious approach to listing those who
> should no longer be listed as current?

Yeah. This is why I hate files that list names. It always misses out SO MANY people, and tends
to put in a few who really shouldn't be there ... but who's to say that they don't have merit
too? If we were to really list everyone, it would be many hundred names.