httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <>
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:16:43 GMT

On Mar 29, 2011, at 4:17 AM, Nick Kew wrote:

> On 29 Mar 2011, at 03:10, Rich Bowen wrote:
>> I've taken a first cut at it. As I said in the commit message, I'm always very reluctant
to tinker with a file that's all about giving people credit, so please feel free to revert
if you think I've slighted someone.
> Lots of names listed current but look more like emeritus!
> Would a filter applied to one year of {dev list + svn + bugzilla}
> be a sufficiently cautious approach to listing those who
> should no longer be listed as current?

Yeah. This is why I hate files that list names. It always misses out SO MANY people, and tends
to put in a few who really shouldn't be there ... but who's to say that they don't have merit
too? If we were to really list everyone, it would be many hundred names.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message