httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ABOUT_APACHE
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:13:17 GMT

On Mar 29, 2011, at 4:36 AM, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:

> Define emeritus... the current server svn access is;
> ake,ask,asteinmetz,clar,davi,dreid,drh,geoff,jfclere,keith,madhum,mccreedy,mestrade,mturk,nikke,poirier,rederpj,rjung,rici,rooneg,sascha,sf,tdonovan,takashi
>
> and docs svn access is;
> aford,blanco,dpejesh,gryzor,igalic,jsl,kawai,lgentis,maczniak,mads,nilgun,noodl,pepper,soldis
>
> while the committee is;
> aaron ben bjh bnicholes bojan brianm chrisd chuck coar colm covener dirkx dougm erikabele
> fielding fuankg grahamd gregames grisha gstein igalic issac jerenkrantz jgallacher jim
> joes jorton kess lars manoj marc martin maxime minfrin mjc nd niq nlehuen noirin
> orlikowski pctony pgollucci pquerna rbowen rjung rpluem rse sctemme sf slive striker
> trawick wrowe wsanchez yoshiki (+rasmus)

So ... does the union of the above sets constitute everyone that should be listed? It seems
that we have a few different options:

* List everyone who has ever contributed to the server project
* List everyone who is currently a committer
* List everyone who committed something to THIS version

#2 is obviously easiest, but doesn't feel like the right answer. The other two involve considerably
more work, which is fine, but means that I, at least, won't get it done this month.